Sunday, September 26, 2010

Science Fair Help

As our upper-grade students and teachers gear up for this year's science fair, I thought I would list some helpful websites to aid in selecting your topic and constructing your project. Good luck!


Science Buddies - A one-stop-shop guide to preparing a science project. Wonderful tutorials on every step of the process.

Science Fair Central - Help with your science project.

Exploratorium - A fantastic website with hands-on activities, online exhibits, articles, videos, and more.



1 comment:

Ms. Tonkinson said...

Thank you, Mr. Rogers, for taking the time to put up these links. My daughter didn't have much luck in her science project, and were were looking on the internet for a long time. Now I know the rules and what every project should contain and next year we will do it better. My daughter got sad a little because she worked really hard and her teacher only told her that her project was nice. Thanks!